I'M MOVING!

Hello all!
I have taken my crafty posts down for the time being. I am working on a brand new blog! I need something more professional for y'all so we don't have this .blogspot business going on anymore! I am so excited to finally be working on this I can't wait to release it. I have been working on a design for the new blog and also a creative name. I'm not very good at those catchy phrases. There are still a few of my first posts to view here, my favorite inspirational ones, but I figured I would post my best DIY, lifestyle, and exercise posts on the new guy.

I look forward to announcing this new blog, I'm hoping within the next month. I just want everything to be perfect for all of you!


Don't worry, I will keep you updated on everything as it comes together. GET EXCITED!


Until next time,


Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment